Hoo boy! Thanks for sticking with us for the work week, die hard Kotaku readers. We're zipping up our anatomically accurate sleeping bags and heading into the weekend well rested.
Seriously, many thanks to you riding the wave with us, the Kotaku editors, on this rocky redesign. I don't have much more to say on the matter, but appreciate the non-angry, non-threatening e-mails that some of you have sent our way. Hopefully, you're still enjoying some part of this.
Well, I've got a burrito to purchase and a recently spayed dog to look after. I'll leave the casual conversation in your hands. Have a good one!
- "Exciting news. My friends at CAA have been asking me for 7 years when they can take offers seriously. Gave them the green light today." - So says Ahnold. Please don't do another Terminator.
- Interim Apple Chief Under Fire After Unveiling Grotesque New MacBook - Smart, that Onion.
- Will James Franco be Kaneda in Akira? - Hey, I like James Franco!
- Craigslisp - If you prefer your Casual Encounters with more speech impediment.
- Here's who's making your Die Hard 5 - From the man who wrote X-Men Origins: Wolverine. :(