Hey, Kotakus! While some of us are plumbing the depths of blocky dungeons, the rest of you can join us in off-topic conversation. Or you can discuss your love of the roguelike.
I'll be playing the recently Mac-ified Desktop Dungeons, trying to break this Bejeweled 3 habit, while also finding the time cook dinner and attend a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Fight Club in LA. I'm already tired! What might you be playing this evening? Social engagements? Dinner plans?
Let us know what's going on with you in the comments, where you're free to talk about these things and everything else.
- Volkswagen's The Force commercial is cute - Yes, I'm a little late seeing this, millions of people who have!
- The Worst Cell Phone on Earth - Or so says Slate of the Samsung Craft.
- That's the Most Illegal Thing I've Seen in the History of Wrestling! - Even if you don't like pro wrasslin' please watch this.
- Did you know you can get a fecal transplant? - I feel queasy.
- Reddit user finds bunny with a broken back - "I made him this for $20. My vet approved. BEHOLD ROBOBUNNY!"