So here we are, at the start of another evening's open thread. How was your day? Good, I hope. Mine was nice, it was gorgeous in San Francisco and I typed a lot of words.
Speaking of typing words, your own words are welcome here in off-topic town. Here are a few conversation starters, and other fun things I saw around the internet.
- Herman Cain Officially has the weirdest campaign commercials - Seriously, WTS. I don't even know where to begin.
- Here is a cool Japanese comic that teaches people about wine - Hey, I like comics and wine!
- This is the greatest baby costume of all time - Game over, man. Game over.
- Halloween or Williamsburg? - yet another fun hipster-mocking tumblr. We mock what we don't understand. And I don't understand why humans would wear some of that crap.
- The Atlantic Wire reports on the anger at the end of Google Reader - I love Reader, but I don't use its share features. Do you?
Here is that Michael Bublé video again - because I still can't stop watching it. Why is Zazoom always around so many graves?