This week we try to pre-order a PS5, meet a terrible goose monster, watch a bunch of trailers for games coming out on PS5 and Xbox Series X, say goodbye to Gay Bowser and check out the worst controller ever. EVER.
This is a tragedy.
I was able to snag one when the first Walmart pre-orders went live, but only because I follow Wario64 on Twitter and was pre-logged into Walmart, Target and Amazon...waiting.
Halloween season means spooky games!
A fascinating look into a world that I barely even knew about: Chess streamers on Twitch. Wild!
“Can you believe she thought she needed to lose weight? Says she eats like has two mouths!”
Fear the Hjonkdra.
Even with this controller, my grandfather would still not be able to hit the damn X button.
- PS5 Out In U.S. On Nov 12, Costs $500 For Main Model
- Everything Sony Announced In Today’s PS5 Event
- Nintendo Officially Ends 3DS Production
- Some PS5 Games Will Cost $70
- EA Is Killing Off The Origin Name Entirely
- Apple Fires Back At Epic, Saying Lawsuit Is A Publicity Stunt
- Call Of Duty League Switches To PC, But Players Can’t Use Mouse + Keyboard
- Twitch Streamers Are Furious About New Mid-Stream Ads They Can’t Control
- Nintendo Switch Bans Nicknames Like ‘ACAB’, ‘Nazi’, And ‘Covid’ In Latest Update
- Razer Left Around 100,000 Customers’ Details Just Hanging Around On The Internet
- Here Are The 172 Xbox Cloud Gaming Launch Games
- Halo 3: ODST Comes To PC September 22