Nothing really stands out in this week’s release list. Oh wait, there is that one game...
Of course I am talking about Superbeat Xonic from PM Studios, the folks previously responsible for the mostly glorious DJMax series of rhythm games. I’ve been playing it for a couple of weeks now on Vita, and while I will save my impressions for a more proper article, I love it so much, even though it hurts me.
Okay, especially because it hurts me. Our relationship is complicated.
Other than that, just a bunch of random stuff. Check it out, see if there’s anything you like.
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void
- Rise of the Tomb Raider — Xbox 360, Xbox One
- Superbeat Xonic — Vita
- Fallout 4 — Xbox One, PS4, PC
- Rodea the Sky Soldier — 3DS, Wii U
- Kromaia — PS4 Digital
- Phineas and Ferb: Day of Doofenshmirtz — Vita Digital
- SkyScrappers — PS4 Digital
- Spelunker World — PS4 Digital
- Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival — Wii U
- Stella Glow — 3DS
- Star Wars Battlefront — PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Monster High: New Ghoul In School — Wii, Wii U, 3DS
- WRC 5 — PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC
- Deadpool — PS4, Xbox One
- Let’s Sing 2016 — Wii, PS4
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song — PS4, Vita
- The Crew Wild Run Edition — PS4, Xbox One
- Moco Moco Friends — 3DS
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate — PC
- Mario Tennis Ultra Smash — Wii U
- Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon — 3DS
Did I miss anything important? Anything you’re looking forward to on Steam or mobile? Sound off in the comments section, filled with poi.