Roses are red, violets are blue, please don’t move while I try and stab you.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and what better way to spend the night than by whispering sweet nothings into the ear of a loved one as you watch them hack their way through a medieval field of dudes with tin pots on their heads?
Or perhaps you’d prefer to snipe your way through a few dozen battalions as you try to assassinate a single target? Yea, that doesn’t sound very romantic either. Your best bet is probably to just play the puzzle game about a flying wrench. Video games have often struggled with love and intimacy, from the stiff date scenes in Mass Effect to the fridging of loved ones à la Shadow of Mordor. You know it’s rough when a word like “intimate” is usually reserved for describing the interactions between man and beast in a game like Dark Souls.
- How to Survive 2 — Xbox One
- De-formers — Xbox One, PS4, PC
- For Honor — Xbox One, PS4, PC
- Ride 2 — Xbox One, PS4
- Sniper Elite 4 — Xbox One, PS4, PC
- MX Nitro — Xbox One, PS4
- Boor — PC
- Battle Islands: Commanders — Xbox One, PS4
- Bridge Constructor — Vita
- Flywrench — PS4
- iO — PS4, Vita
- Neo Atlas 1469 — PC
- Monster Loves You! — PS4
- Semispheres — PS4
- Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday — Xbox One
- Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found — PS4
- Vertical Drop Heroes HD — Xbox One, PS4, Vita
- Sky Ride — PS4
- ACA NeoGeo Neo Turf Masters — PS4
- Starry Nights Helix — PS4
- Halo Wars 2 (Ultimate Edition) — Xbox One
Tuesday, February 21
- Halo Wars 2 (Standard Edition) — Xbox One
- Berserk and the Band of the Hawk — PS4, PC, Vita
- Ys Origin — PS4, Vita
- Psychonauts In the Rhombus of Ruin — PS4, PSVR
Friday, February 24
- Lego Worlds — Xbox One, PS4, PC
What else is coming out soon? Planning to play something on Steam or mobile? Tell us about it in the comments.