No Man’s Sky? Bullshit. I’ve got a deed and everything, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned from failed science fiction television show theme songs, it’s that you can’t take it from me.
It seems like a challenge, this No Man’s Sky. Everybody’s Sky would have been a much nicer title. Or maybe Sky For You! with an exclamation point. You get a sky! You get a sky!
No Oprah, those are bees. Yes, bees are in the sky. I see your point. Some Bees Sky? Sure, that works.
Tuesday, August 9
- No Man’s Sky — PS4
- Blade Ballet — PS4 Digital, PC
- Brut@l— PS4 Digital
- Emily Wants to Play — PS4 Digital
- OlliOlli Epic Combo Edition— PS4
- UNO — PS4 Digital
- Caladrius Blaze — PS4 Digital
- Indigo Prophecy — PS2 Classic on PS4
Wednesday, August 10
- Ray Gigant — PC
Thursday, August 11
- Xblaze Lost:Memories — PC
Friday, August 12
- No Man’s Sky — PC
Monday, August 15
- Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars — PC
Tuesday, August 16
- Valentino Rossi: The Game Day One Edition — PS4, Xbox One
- Inversus — PS4 Digital, PC
- 2064: Read Only Memories — PS4, Vita Digital
- Grow Up — PC, PS4, Xbox One Digital
- Dungeon Punks — PC, Vita Digital
Friday, August 19
- Formula 1 2016 — Xbox One, PS4, PC
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force — 3DS
- Style Savvy: Fashion Forward — 3DS
What else is coming out soon? Planning to play something on Steam or mobile? Tell us about it in the comments.