People who love things that aren't just video games, get in here. Start talking amongst yourselves about politics, music, science, literature, trucks made out of Play-Doh... whatever you want. This nightly open thread is all yours.
Seriously. I'm going to leave you a couple links to interesting, funny, sad and regretful things, but that's it. I'm outta here. I got things to do! Like play Dead Space 2, drink beer and eat pot roast. I can't be here all night, you know.
Have a good night, Kotakus!
- What if you bought Apple stock instead of Apple products? - An Apple Mac Server G3 300 Minitower from '98 would be worth $200,000.
- Did you see those new X-Men: First Class posters? - If not, get ready to hate 'em.
- Rep. Keith Ellison weeps at hearing on Muslim American communities - He breaks down during his remarks at Congressman King's hearings on radicalization in the American Muslim community.
- Printer ink crash! - "A tractor-trailer hauling industrial printer cartridges rolled over this morning on the ramp from Route 128 North to Interstate 95 North in Peabody, spewing ink across the roadway."
- Jack White's Third Man Records to debut mobile record store - In the future, all businesses will be in truck form.