Greetings one and all, and welcome to another nightly Kotaku open thread. How's everything going? Good? Medium? Bad? Are you considering firing up GTA: San Andreas as much as I am?
Let's get right into the conversation starters and web margainalia, several of which were contributed by my fellow Kotaku writers.
- Here are some great Michael Bay Infographics - I haven't seen the new Transformers film. It's bad, right?
- The #tatooinesexslang hashtag is one of the purely enjoyable hashtags in a long time
- A new study shows why gamers might lost track of time while playing — another reason is that it takes bloody forever to get anywhere in Skyrim.
- Stacie Ponder's "RPG Comic" is good fun - and she's gotten so far in it since I last read! Gotta go catch up.
- Here is a robot that sweats to test out clothing - Guess it's only a matter of time before a robot can finally cry.
- Here's Michael Brecker playing "Delta City Blues" - Easily one of the most gnarly saxophone blues melodies of all time.
And that's all I got! Have fun open-threading, see you on the morrow.