Greetings, Kotaku readers. Here's tonight's open thread, where you're free to talk about Star Wars or video games or Star Wars video games. Or even pants. Whatever the subject may be, feel free to discuss it.
We're building up to some crazy E3 business here at Kotaku, with the next few weeks already booked near solid for games that will be seen for the first time and played for the first time in June. Is there anything in particular you're looking forward to most at E3 2011?
If you're rather talk about any of these other things, please take it to the comments.
- Full details on the Star Wars Blu-ray release - To get all the deleted and extended stuff, you'll have to buy the full six-movie saga. :(((((
- Punk rock band Fugazi is attempting to archive every live show from their 15 year career and put it online - Thousands of shows or "a fuck of a lot of work" according to Ian MacKaye.
- New Conan the Barbarian trailer - Looks alright, I guess. *kicks dirt*
- Vice Adm. William McRaven, the Navy SEAL who got bin Laden - Profiles in courage.
- The NY Times charts public reaction to the death of Osama - Not sure where "USA! USA! USA!" is on the scale.
- What was the sweet looking helicopter the SEALs blew up in Abbottabad? - "Aviation geeks" trying to ID the stealth copter.