Hey, Kotaku. You wanna talk about... well, anything? Then this is the place to do it, right below this Alf picture.
Did anyone out there actually watch Alf? Because I did. Like, borderline religiously. But my interest in Alf was nothing compared to the grown man who once taught me geography in the 7th grade. He was a full-on member of the Alf fan club, with Alf posters, shirts, and 8-by-10 glossies to prove it. Creeped me out when I was a kid.
Anyway, sad to hear about Michael Gough and Nate Dogg passing away recently. Rest in peace, guys. More random topics of conversation await thee below.
- NYTimes.com brings back the paywall - Some pricey subscription options, but access to (at least) 20 articles per month for free.
- 120 Minutes is coming back to MTV! - With Matt Pinfield to boot. I remember when this was my main source for new music.
- Guilty dog - I've never seen such remorse.
- This Adidas ad is the first place you'll hear Justice's new single - Ads kind of a mess, but the song sounds promising.
- UN approves airstrikes on Libya - "After days of often acrimonious debate... the Security Council authorized member nations to take 'all necessary measures' to protect civilians, diplomatic code words calling for military action."