Good evening, super friends. Let's turn this post into a Hall of Justice of off-topic conversation, where anything goes, as long as it's nerdy.
If you want to talk about your choice of superpowers, do it. Given the option, I'd select "know as much as I want to about anyone." You may select flight or invisibility or the power to cook the perfect hamburger. Or you may simply show off your mutant abilities to comment smartly about anything you want to in the open thread below.
If you'd just prefer to catch up on a few interesting things that happened recently, we got a few of those in a handy list. Have at 'em!
- Sesame Street's "True Mud" parody - I hope the Sesame Street viewership never stumbles upon an actual True Blood episode.
- The "Stuxnet" worm sounds scary! - "A new breed of malware that could become a template for attackers wishing to launch digital strikes at physical targets" like factories and power plants. We're all gonna die, basically.
- Hard Rock Cafe is suing the Hard Rock Hotel - The Las Vegas hotel's advertised debauchery doesn't sit well with restaurant owners.
- Looks like that Bill & Ted movie is really (maybe) happening - Alex Winters to update his IMDB profile!
- The rumored short list of directors for the Superman movie - Includes Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen), Duncan Jones (Moon) and Tony Scott (Top Gun, True Romance).