Three hundred lucky gamers will get their hands on Valve's Steam Machine prototype this year, and we want to make sure you're one of them.
To enter the beta for Valve's new gaming hardware, you'll have to follow a number of steps, and one of them can't be done solo—you need to rack up at least ten Steam friends. That's what we're here for. Hop down in the comments and post your Steam name, so we can all befriend one another and make sure that everyone has enough Steam buddies to be eligible for the beta.
If you missed it earlier, here are all of the requirements:
THE HARDWARE BETA ELIGIBILITY QUEST:
Before October 25, log in to Steam and then visit your quest page to track your current status towards beta test eligibility
1. Join the Steam Universe community group
2. Agree to the Steam Hardware Beta Terms and Conditions
3. Make 10 Steam friends (if you haven't already)
4. Create a public Steam Community profile (if you haven't already)
5. Play a game using a gamepad in Big Picture mode
Post your Steam name below, and feel free to add as many Kotakuites as you'd like. At least ten!