There’s a new Sims 4 patch, and it’s a day that ends in Y. You know what that means: extremely good patch notes.
- We fixed an issue that could cause a toddler to inherit the emotional whim of nearby adult Sims after loading into a lot, which could result with the toddler acquiring a flirty emotional whim.
Finally, all those babies will stop hitting on me. Damn flirty babies.
- Children should no longer receive inappropriate text messages from adults.
OK seriously, The Sims 4, what the fuck? How did nobody catch all of this sooner?
- Babies will no longer change skin tone when they are picked up.
This one is... well, a bit less alarming, anyway. No more kaleidoscope children, which means better SEO for my avant garde psych pop band of the same name.
- Sims will no longer get a whim to get married if they are already married.
So much for realism.
- A Love Guru from the Romance Festival that is married into a household will no longer remain immortal.
Heck yeah, just found the lyrics for Kaleidoscope Children’s first song.