The Battlefield V trailer came out this week, and it’s full of customization and the stressful weirdness that players have come to expect from the franchise. But we’ve gotta make this battlefield bigger.
I’ve played a lot of Battlefield 1, and I’m looking forward to whatever the hell happens in this next big, boisterous franchise. I want Battlefield to get weirder, the stranger the better, because it’s already a franchise that allows us to surf on planes and turn a horse into a mobile flamethrower. We might as well lean in at this point.
This week I want you to get things into the Battlefield franchise. As you can see up top, I’ve posed an open question about what a certain mech might do if introduced to a historically accurate World War II battlefield. Could that giant creature find love here? Impossible to know. But it’s worth pondering.
Put weird stuff in the Battlefield games for me. New or old, the game itself doesn’t matter. Just make it weird.
As always, good luck, and the rest of the instructions are below.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.