Mini Lite was revealed and it looks sooooo good. I already own a Switch and never play it in portable mode, but I still want one of these brightly colored mini consoles. And I bet others do too. So...
Your challenge this week: Send some Switch Lite consoles to various folks.
They could be video game characters, real people, movie characters, cartoon people or whatever. Give them one, or two or hell, maybe a dozen or more. Whatever you think works best for your artwork. And to help you nice folks out, I added some Switch Lite consoles that have already been cut out and are ready to be added to some images. As always, you’re welcome.
Next week I’ll pick a winner and hand out some awards!
Please note that the image submissions rules have changed just a little bit. We’re looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Submit — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.