Will I ever get a break? Just when I thought we were done with Sonic for the year, we get a NEW trailer for that Sonic The Hedgehog film. At least this time the new Sonic looks less terrifying and more loveable. So let’s give this another shot.
Your challenge this week: Add the new Sonic to movies, games, TV shows, etc.
I totally forgot (or blocked it from my memory) that the first Sonic trailer was part of a Star Wars contest too. Weird! Let’s give this new Sonic trailer and its better-looking star his own, proper ‘Shop Contest.
Next week I’ll pick a winner and hand out some awards!
Please note that the image submissions rules have changed just a little bit. We’re looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Submit — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.