After a few early leaks, Nintendo and Lego officially confirmed that Lego Luigi is coming to joining his Lego brother in block jumping adventures. Sounds like a fun Photoshop contest to me!
Your challenge this week: Share Lego Luigi with the world!
Sure, Lego Luigi doesn’t come out until August, but we can have fun with a PNG version of this platforming plumber right now! It’s like an NFT, but without all the terrible environmental destruction and scams.
Oh and speaking of free digital files that you can easily download at no additional cost, here are some pre-cut-out Lego Luigis for you. And let’s keep entries focused on the Lego version of Mario’s ghost hunting bro.
Next week, I’ll pick a winner and some of my favorites!
Please note that the image submission rules have changed just a little bit. We’re looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Submit — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
7KEYS Retro Vintage Typewriter Keyboard
Vintage taste meets modern needs
The circular keys with the RGB lights give this Bluetooth typewriter a retrofuturistic look.