The internet has a new favorite game: Fall Guys. I’ve played a bunch and I’ve enjoyed it. And I’ve fallen in love with the little bean men you control. They should get a break from dying all the time in their game. Let’s help them out!
Your challenge this week: Bring the bean boys from Fall Guys to other games, movies, and TV shows.
I’m not sure why I find these bean babies so cute, but I love ‘em. They are also perfectly shaped for pratfalls and funny costumes. They were genetically created to be amusing.
Anyway, here’s an adorable bean boy for you to use. But feel free to use a different one if you want to! Or more than one!
Next week, I’ll pick a winner and some of my favorites. (For real. I’m not going to make you all wait two weeks again. Sorry!)
Please note that the image submissions rules have changed just a little bit. We’re looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Submit — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.