And so, we end the year with Sonic. But this time I’m not angry or sick looking at Sonic. Instead, this time, we have the wonderful and cute Baby Sonic. He might not be as cute as Baby Yoda, but give him time. But not too much time, because he’ll grow into actual Sonic and that’s no good.
Your challenge this week: Spread the joy of Baby Sonic to video games, movies, TV shows and more.
It is the end of the year, so feel free to celebrate the start of 2020 with Baby Sonic too. Maybe he wants to attend some parties or see some fireworks? Who knows!
Don’t worry. I’ve taken the time and cut out a nice Baby Sonic for you to use. And I even did some work and made a version without the flower. You’re welcome.
Next week I’ll pick a winner and hand out some awards! See you in 2020!
Please note that the image submissions rules have changed just a little bit. We’re looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Submit — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.