Greetings all, and welcome to another Kotaku open thread. The stockings are getting hung by the chimney with care, and all the blog readers will soon be chatting.
Isn't that the way the poem goes? Something like that. Below are your usual assortment of conversation-starters and miscellaneous junk from around the 'net.
- Glark has posted a humorous "easter egg" he found in the Dark Knight Rises" trailer - So that's where the Scooby gang got to!
- You did see the new Dark Knight Rises trailer, yes? - If not, you should watch it. Is this movie going to be good? Survey says: "Anne Hathaway."
- Stanford Law Review calls the Stop Online Piracy Act Unconstitutional. - They also say it would "break the internet." Woah. If you're unclear on what SOPA is, read our primer.
- Buzzfeed shares "The 45 Worst Fox News Moments of 2011" - Dear god. These are hilarious and utterly depressing in equal measure. I like the Bill Nye one, can't believe I missed that when it happened.
- Speaking of buzzfeed, here's a list of people who thought Lil' Kim Died - Instead of Kim Jong-il. You can't make this shit up.
- Michel Camilo is maybe the burningest pianist of all time - Just saying. Exhibit A: This track, "Caribé" from his album "One More Once." It is also a compelling case for the mad alto sax chops of Paquito D'Rivera. Good lord.
And that's what I got. Have good open threading!