GamersConsoleNetwork scored a big scoop this morning, pulling the first images of the PSP Go (running LittleBigPlanet) out of the latest edition of Qore, which apparently went live early.
On top of that, someone managed to film the video and place it on YouTube. That's below (with bad audio).
The video reveals Sony's plans for new PSP games, offers up hardware specs and when gamers will be able to get their hands on the PSP Go. Highlights include:
• Gran Turismo, LittleBigPlanet, Jak & Daxter and Metal Gear Solid are all either confirmed or mentioned.
• The Go's 16 gigs of flash memory and bluetooth support ("You can also tether it to your cell phone,") are touted.
• In discussing the PSP Go's video-playing capability, it sounds like the rental service through PSN will extend to the PSP Go.
• PSP Go will not replace the PSP-3000; the 3000 will still be kept on the market.
• The PSP Go will arrive this fall.
• It's 43 percent lighter than the PSP-3000
• It has a 3.8-inch screen
So, there's your garden-variety pre-E3 leak/rumor/big splash. Just the facts for now. Thanks to the dozens of tipsters who saw this and alerted us.
GCN Exclusive: Say Hello to the PSP Go [GamersConsoleNetwork]
Qore June edition [YouTube]