This week on Morning Checkpoint we find out what secrets still lurk in Bloodborne, learn how much money Roblox is worth to Wall Street, check out a new trailer for Outriders, eat a bad burger (again) and hear horror stories from game devs who worked through the recent winter storm.
If you work at Kotaku, one day you eat a shitty burger. It’s a curse.
Treat your employees better okay, video game companies. Please.
“Git gud loser.”
- Xbox FPS Boost Coming Soon To Fallout 4 And Other Old Bethesda Games
- Genshin Impact KFC Crossover Events In China Shut Down Over Covid-19 Concerns
- April Fallout 76 Update Will Finally Let Players Have Multiple Camps
- Regulators Approve Microsoft’s $7.5 Billion Acquisition Of Bethesda Parent Company Zenimax Media
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge Is A Brand-New Old-School Beat-Em-Up
- Roblox Goes Public, Wall Street Decides It’s Worth Six Bethesdas
- Gordon Hall, Rockstar Leeds Founder, Dies At 51
- EA Investigating Claims An Employee Has Been Selling Rare Items
- Former Overwatch League MVP Jay ‘Sinatraa’ Won Suspended Over Sexual Assault Allegations
- Dozens Of Rust Servers Wiped Out In Data Center Fire
- GameStop Puts WallStreetBets’ Favorite Rich Guy In Charge Of Figuring Out How To Save It
- V1 Interactive Shuts Down Less Than A Year After Releasing Disintegration