Short and sweet this time, topped by one of the best investigative pieces we’ve ever run.
- The Messy, True Story Behind The Making Of Destiny
- Players Are Bending And Breaking Mario Maker, And The Results Are Amazing (Sort of related: Why The Latest Number One Mario MakerCourse Is Such Garbage)
- How A Game Studio Totally Bungled A Controversy And Lost All Good Will
- New First-Person Shooter Will Lock Out Your Steam Account When You Die
- 10 Big Myths About Video Games, Debunked By The People Who Make Them
- That Time Call of Duty Let You Shoot Up An Airport
- How One Player Unlocked One of the PS4’s Hardest Trophies
- Twitch’s Uphill Battle For Japan
- The Evolution Of A Destiny Character (Side note: The guy who wrote this one is a genius.)
New games we played and covered last week: Guitar Hero Live, Life is Strange Episode Five, Tales From The Borderlands Episode Five, Indivisible, Archer Pinball, Coast Guard, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Kingdom, Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan, Noct, Warhammer Vermintide, and Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
Best GIF (via this post):
Silver - Rebel Punches AT-AT To Death
Got thoughts about what we published last week or about stories you’d like to see on the site? Let me know.