Short and sweet this time.
- Sources: Warner Bros. Knew That Arkham Knight PC Was A Mess For Months | Klepek digging into what in the world went wrong.
- Someone Keeps Putting Video in My Video Games | Suellentrop on the surprising, wonderful FMV resurgence.
- Guy Sneaks Into Game Studio, Finds Unannounced Game [UPDATE] | Schreier picking up possibly the week’s wildest gaming story.
- My E3 Meeting With A Pro-GamerGate Developer | Me trying to find out what makes an interesting creator of an interesting game tick.
- How The Biggest Fight In UFC History Fell Apart | Grayson on MMA, first time of many, I bet.
There was tons more last week, but time is scarce and the hour is late (somewhere in the world). A special salute to Fahey for Snacktaku’ing on his day off and to Eisenbeis for perpetually making me jealous via his Import Previews.
Best GIF we ran last week (from Amini’s latest authoritative Adventure Time analysis):
Got thoughts about what we published last week or about stories you’d like to see on the site? Let me know.
To contact the author of this post, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or find him on Twitter@stephentotilo. Top image is from freelancer GB Burford’s reappraisal of Rage a game that might be better than it seemed.