Lightning Strikes In Dissidia Duodecim's Downloadable Prologue

Final Fantasy stars battle once more when Dissidia Duodecim hits the PSP on March 22, but first Final Fantasy XIII's Lightning strikes out on her own in Dissidia Duodecim Prologus, the downloadable prologue that brings Aerith back to life, kinda.

Advertisement

Pink-haired powerhouse Lightning makes her Dissidia debut on March 15, when Square Enix releases Prologus exclusively on the PlayStation Network. This small slice of Dissidia Duodecim gives players their first taste of Lightning's power as she works her way through a story that leads directly into the main game. The prologue also includes two difficulty levels of arcade mode, for players looking for a quick fighting fix.

Players that purchase Prologus will be able to carry over all items earned into the main game. Furthermore, players that purchase Prologus will unlock a special support character for the main game in one Aerith Gainsborough, also known as Final Fantasy VII's little dead flower girl, or "Can't I just use this Phoenix Down?"

Advertisement

Dissidia Duodecim Prologus will be available on March 15 for $2.99 on the PlayStation Network.

Illustration for article titled Lightning Strikes In emDissidia Duodecim/ems Downloadable Prologue

Share This Story

Get our newsletter

DISCUSSION

cainxavier
cainxavier

So I started playing Dissidia again, I've only really ever played as Cecil. The only complaint I have about it is that the leveling system doesn't really make much sense to me. Even though I can be over 10 levels above the computer... it still manages to find a way to throughly own my ass 90% of the time. The other 10% is when things work like they should and I win in like 2 hits.