In tonight's open thread, we can talk about getting stoned and porn, if you'd like. This is the place for off-topic discussion after all. And it's relevant to tonight's links!
So, yes, Kotaku is posting porn today (update your blog) or at least a teaser for the Star Wars-themed porn coming from Vivid Entertainment. To be honest, I haven't watched any of the dozens of geek-themed porn flicks—well, maybe a minute or so of the Batman one—but I might actually watch this one out of pure curiosity.
Anyway! There are some interesting things not related to continuing economic woes, famines, riots and wars linked below. Maybe you can talk amongst yourselves about them?
- Teaser for Star Wars XXX - Vivid's latest porn riff. I hope Chewie gets some.
- The 19 most hated companies in America - According to the Atlantic. Note that not all are actually American companies.
- Trailer for A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas - Deliciously nonsensical.
- The Hollywood Reporter on the production woes at AMC - Or what really happened to fired The Walking Dead showrunner Frank Darabont
- Stephen Colbert's SuperPAC leaps into action - Americans For A Better Tomorrow Tomorrow endorse Rick Parry. Not Rick Perry.