This is not an expression one wants to see on Christmas morning. What could possibly upset this vaguely Chris Evans-ish model so? That's up to this week's 'Shop contest participants.
We're keeping it simple one last time in 2014. We've got a picture of a man who seems very upset with the open holiday gift he is holding. We have a box full of possibilities. We have your collective imaginations. It's a recipe for hilarity and/or nightmares!
Here's the picture on its own. That poor man has no idea what he's in for.
We'll circle back with the winners next Saturday, once we're back from returning anything that makes us feel this way.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.