So science thinks it's cracked the code for finding perennial hider Waldo every time? Oh we'll see about that. It's time to hide Waldo where they'll never, ever find him.
So they've found the optimal search algorithm for finding out where the bespeckled world traveler might be lurking on any given page. That just means we have to try again—try harder. Humanity has been hiding bodies since there've been human bodies to hide, and we're not going to let some computer model change that.
The rules are simple. Hide Waldo. Here's Waldo.
Hide him somewhere. On a trash barge. In a bowl of Cheerios. Inside another Waldo. The only hard and fast rule is there has to be a visual indication somewhere in your image that indicates his presence. I'm not talking just a couple of pixels here.
Entries are due, as always, but next Saturday morning. Let's go kill us some science.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.