'Shop Contest all-star uscg_pa and I were chewing over ideas on Friday morning—I thought his suggestion might be a little too open-ended; he said he had awesome ideas ready to go. Then at the last minute someone at Blizzcon went and cosplayed the Warcraft-playing troll from South Park, and now we have this week's exploitable.
Sorry, uscg_pa. But hey, I do take suggestions, folks. You can throw them to me on Twitter or my email any time. My contact information is at the end of every story I write.
Verily, here is yon exploitable:
Source Image: Blizzcon Cosplayer as South Park nerd.
While most of you are smart enough to figure out how to upload images, here are some simple steps to take for those less familiar with the practice.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post and click "Discuss."
3. This brings up a comment window. Click the icon that looks like a picture.
4. This brings up another window called "Insert Image." Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Meta Quest Pro
The Meta Quest Pro centers on working, creating, and collaborating in a virtual space.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.
To contact the author of this post, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or find him on Twitter @owengood.