So the latest Star Wars game has made tea-bagging Darth Vader’s smug Jedi son’s face an international sport. There are worse fates than tea-bagging, young Skywalker. Let us show you.
Why, he could be a guest star in Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric for example. Or maybe he’s stuck in some horrible, inescapable limbo.
And while we here at Kotaku really love Delaware and hope they can take a joke, what we don’t love is seeing one of our childhood heroes at his lowest.
So let’s put Luke Skywalker into (PG-13) situations that would make him beg for a squadron of sweaty snowtroopers to come tromping by. Here, use this:
He’s transparent, he seems upset—you’re halfway there. See if you can make it the rest of the way by next Saturday.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be playfully spanked.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.