Last week Battlefield 4 players found the legendary Megalodon, parading the massive Cenozoic Era shark around the internet like some twisted fishing trophy. Sounds like ol' Megalodon needs a better hiding place. Perhaps Photoshop can help.
Hey Megalodon, if you're trying to hide from Battlefield 4 players, inside Battlefield 4 is probably not the best place. You have to think outside of the box. Where would a BF4 player never find you? What's that? On stage at a high school graduation ceremony? That's just rude, Megalodon. No wonder they all wanted to hunt you down.
They're definitely gunning for the giant shark now that he's insulted their edumacation. Your Photoshop skills may be his only chance at leading a normal life. Hide him. Keep him secret. Keep him safe. I'll be back next week to ensure he is those two things.
Not sure how to upload images? Follow these simple steps and you'll soon be uploading pictures to the internet like a pro.
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.
Alright! Have at it. Thanks very much for your participation.