Final Fantasy XV is nearly here, so it’s time to start imaging all the places the boys might go. Noctis and the crew no doubt have time to do a little sight seeing in-between all the bad dialogue and loot farming, so where would you like to see them end up on their quest to cement their bromance for all eternity?
Imagine it like a postcard, but with four hunks making eyes at you in every shot. It can literally be any scene, whether from another video game or a movie, or even real life. The world is your Adamantoise, as they say! Entries are do by some time on Saturday.
Here is the PNG file to help get you started, although feel free to use your own.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be shot. I mean it!
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.