Over the holiday weekend, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was caught sun bathing on a beach that was closed due to a government shutdown. What other forbidden shores has the Republican politician visited I wonder?
The state’s government shutdown comes as the legislature and governor’s office struggle to find a compromise on the budget. But while police turned other families away from the coastal region’s state beaches, Christie and his family took the gridlock as an opportunity to get some much needed R&R. “That’s just the way it goes,” Christie reportedly said. “Run for governor, and you can have a residence.”
For this week’s ‘Shop Contest, I want you to take the garden state’s governor and take him abroad. Where else might the Trump surrogate be vacationing these days?
The rules are below. See you next weekend with the winners!
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.