This past week Microsoft debuted Hololens, a holographic Windows 10 interface that could hide a Minecraft-like game behind your walls. What else can the holographic Windows of the future help us hide? Strap on your 'Shop Contest goggles, kids.
Now before you get all excited, no porn. It's not that it's offensive so much as it's easy. Microsoft has given us a giant hole in the wall, and we're going to stuff it with naked people? The same thing we stuff everything else with? Come on, this is the future of technology or something.
Speaking of the future of technology, I've included a transparent PNG file of my own design for you to use in your creations.
I take away porn, but I give you PNG files. It's hard to know where you stand sometimes, isn't it? At least you know you have until next Saturday to submit your entries.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.