Welcome to Kotaku Off Topic, where a nightly post full of not necessarily video game related conversation can be about humor and anthrax laden heroin.
Earlier today, I was reminded of one of my favorite Saturday Night Live sketches. Not surprisingly, it involved the amazing Phil Hartman who played the role of Judge Wopner in a send up of the People's Court. The devil Mephistopheles, Jon Lovitz in crimson tights, was being sued by a hairdresser for nullification of contract, with roles played brilliantly by the SNL cast. It's been some time since I've enjoyed a skit (one that wasn't a Digital Short) from the show, but it's also rare that I watch it.
Any outstanding SNL moments I should really know about? Let me know in the comments. If you'd like to rather read about heroin users injecting anthrax, we'll we've got that too.
- Visualization of the people and code involved in making Twitter - and making it better.
- Christopher Nolan reportedly on for third Batman - and "mentoring" a new Superman film.
- New 9/11 photographs - if you feel like feeling bad.
- Anthrax? In my heroin? - more likely than you think.
- Dog saves family from house fire... started by the cat!