Feels good to be back in charge of Kotaku Off Topic, especially one of the highly coveted Friday editions of the post where anything goes conversationally. So get in here and let's discuss.
My off topic, off work weekend is surprisingly on topic. Tonight, I'll be going to an event that I guess I'm not technically supposed to talk about. That's rule one and two, apparently. The rest of the weekend will be in part spent at a local fighting game tournament, the UGTL. I won't be competing, of course, since the lowliest scrub at these kinds of fighting game competitions would easily wipe the floor with my untrained ass.
Tell us all about your weekend plans, rules permitting, or steer the talk in the direction you prefer. Your call.
- Fortune Magazine Rejects Satirical Chris Ware Cover - Laaaaaame. Bigger version here.
- Poison frontman in critical condition - Brett Michaels "suffered a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage (bleeding at the base of his brain stem) and he is currently in critical condition." I thought he was pretty foxy on the Look What the Cat Dragged In album cover, then I realized he was a guy.
- I love this new Iron Man 2 clip - Though I wish I hadn't seen that suitcase suit until actually going to the theater.
- The Last Airbender trailer - Yes? No?
- 1/6 Scale Truetype Body - African American Advanced TTM-15 - For your next Obama custom figure...