There really aren't enough video games built around the concept of the hamburger. Similarly a shame, the amount of burger in my digestive tract at this very moment. I'm about to correct that.
While you're reading, contemplating and commenting in tonight's Kotaku Off Topic thread, in which anything can be discussed, I'll be at my nearest Umami Burger. I'll probably be eating malt liquor tempura onion rings and eating an unhealthy amount of beef. We're not lacking for quality burger places in Los Angeles (In 'n' Out, The Counter, Fathers Office, etc.), but this will be my first trip to Umami.
I'm always on the lookout for good food and travel often, so recommendations about your favorite local restaurants—whether they serve burgers or not—are welcome and highly appreciated in the comments. Otherwise, this Kotaku Off Topic is all yours...
- Charlie Brooker on How To Report The News - Hilarious.
- Woman sues rail line for 'exploding' toilet - There's a very tasteful picture.
- Man carried 9 miles through New York City by 155 people - He ain't heavy, he's a random stranger.
- Bill & Melinda Gates dropping $10 billion on vaccines - Big money. Big donations. I love it.
- Cat Business Trip - Today has been catty.