Wipe away that case of the Mondays, Kotaku readers, and do so with a little off topic conversation that can be cleansing and cathartic. The comment thread in this post is yours for the taking.
Of course, if you want to talk about bunnies and Cadbury Creme Eggs and Easter basket grass, that's your prerogative. I don't think I'll be chowing down on any chocolate bunny ears or an assortment of jelly beans this Easter weekend, a clear sign of getting older. Nor will I be in the business of bunny ownership, as I was (or at least my family was) in previous decades. Speaking of bunnies, how about that cute pic?
Say goodbye to your Monday (or hello to your Tuesday) by waxing off-topic about these things or other things in the comments.
- Merton's second round of Chatroulette improv - "I told you not to touch that shit, Ted!"
- WSJ says there are new iPhones coming... to Verizon! - And Jon Gruber offers some actual tantalizing (but rumored) hardware specs.
- Cracked's 6 Things Men Do To Get Laid That Science Says Turn Women Off - Regardless of how accurate any of this is, Cracked.com is a beast of a site.
- Scientists Successfully Teach Gorilla It Will Die Someday - The Onion can be brutal.
- The Walking Dead Lives on AMC - Network signs on for six episodes, to premiere in October. Huzzah!