Greetings once more, Kotaku readers. We've had a fun day here, talking about all sorts of video game stuff, from the contentious to the non-contentious. And now it's time to talk about other things. Good things! Bad things! All of the things.
So kick back, relax, put on some smooth saxophone music, and dive into the open thread. Here are some conversation starters, if you're looking for them.
- John Lennon's tooth is up for auction - And hilariously, when I went over there the ad over the image was for crest oral care products.
- Breaking Bad Ended A Couple Weeks Ago - That's not news, but this interview with showrunner Vince Gilligan is. Obvs it's got spoilers aplenty. Dude Breaking Bad is so good.
- Here is Ill Doctrine, who rips on how the media is covering Occupy Wall Street - it's pretty great.
- Speaking of New York, you guys should check out Glark's photostream. - That's not really a conversation-starter, they're just a lot of really good pictures.
- Here is a Tumblr called "Kim Jong Il Looking At Things" - It's right there in the title, really. I'm all but certain this has been posted here before, but screw it, it's my first week and I'm putting it in again.
- Here is Republican Presidential Candidate Herman Cain singing "Imagine There's no Pizza" - You've probably already seen it, but that doesn't make it any less funny. And hey, that brings things nicely around to John Lennon again.
Go forth and chat with one another! I'm gonna go see a guy about a tooth.