Hello! This week we take a nice vacation with Agent 47, HONK at a funeral, check out the new Medal Of Honor game, catch up with Ellie in The Last Of Us Part II and meet a really creepy kid.
Great Kotaku Content From The Past Week
This sounds like it could end up being a really moving and emotional game OR another zombie game with a bit of romance in the background. Hoping for the first scenario.
After killing a lot of people Agent 47 deserves a vacation. Unfortunately, 47 has no ability to separate work from pleasure.
I didn’t expect the lead singer of Korn to be a huge fan of Spyro, but he loves that little purple dragon.
I really hope this box art gets something added to the front to make it clear this isn’t the full game. Just the first part of a bigger thing.
Kids in video games were creepy back in the 90s. That smile. That stare. Dear God, I can’t look away. Help me. heeellp me.. hel..
The new Mario Kart DLC looks good...
He’s honking in heaven.
News From The Past Week
- Respawn Is Reviving Medal Of Honor… As An Oculus VR Exclusive
- Here’s October 2019's Xbox Games With Gold Lineup
- Ninja Sings ‘Old Town Road’ In A Giant Ice Cream Costume For The Masked Singer Premiere
- Mario Kart Tour Locks The Fastest Race Mode Behind A Paid Subscription
- A Modern Warfare Game Option Is PS4 Exclusive Until October 2020
- Fortnite Is Getting Skill-Based Matchmaking And Bots
Trailers And Videos You May Have Missed
I wonder if baby makes three in this too? (That’s a joke only folks who played a lot of Ghost Recon Wildlands will get. It isn’t a good joke, so don’t worry about it.)
That’s a wild-looking lightsaber.
Remember when the DayZ mod was like the biggest game and everyone was talking about it?
Morning Checkpoint is the best way to catch up on all the news, viral tweets and Kotaku stories from the past week.