If you were thinking Amazon wouldn't use their Playstation Network Store to sell digital PSN games at Amazon prices then think again. These start tomorrow morning at 3am ET.
The Best Black Friday Gaming Deals
The Best Black Friday Deals
The Steam Autumn Sale
- Grand Theft Auto V | $34
- Call of Duty Ghosts | $40
- Call of Duty Ghosts + Season Pass | $90
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag | $34
- FIFA 14 | $40
- LEGO Marvel | $30
- Playstation 3 250GB Bundle with The Last of Us and Arkham Origins | $200 | This will be $180 on eBay at some point but could sell out in seconds. | Also at Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, Gamestop, Target.
- The Last of Us | $35 | This will be $25 at Walmart but is not confirmed to be available online.
- Beyond: Two Souls | $35 | This will be $25 at Walmart but is not confirmed to be available online.
Lightning Deal, 3 Hours, Thursday 9:10 ET
- Battlefield 4 | $25
- Battlefield 4 + Season Pass | $75
- Battlefield 4 | $30 | This will be $35 on Thursday
- Battlefield 4 + Season Pass | $80 | This will be $85 on Thursday
Sony also confirmed the following for Friday:
- Playstation Plus 1-Year Membership | $30 | Also at Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, Gamestop, Target.
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
Update: We have had at least one reader successfully do the upgrade, but there are listings on Amazon that say it won't work.
Several of these purchases also include bonus PSN credit ($5 or $10), see the list here.
On top of that, buy anything in Amazon's digital store and get $5 credit toward the purchase of an Amazon Editor's Choice game in January.
Follow Kotaku Deals on Twitter to never miss a deal. Get in touch with Shane Roberts on Twitter or by e-mailing Shane@Gawker
This post is brought to you by the Commerce Team, a dedicated group of deal hunters and product enthusiasts. We operate independently of Editorial to bring you the best bargains every day, share our favorite products with you, and ask you about yours. When you buy something we recommend, we may also get a small share of the sale. We welcome your questions and want your feedback.