Greetings one and all, and welcome to another night of open-threadedness. We're one day closer to Thanksgiving, which means one day closer to a meat-coma video game marathon. Are you planning to play Super Mario 3D Land while half-watching football? Because I sure am.
Here, as always, are some links and randomness from around the internet, primed to get you going.
- The Roots get in a good one on Michelle Bachmann - They play "Lyin' Ass Bitch" to usher her on stage.
- Fox News says Pepper Spray is "a food product, essentially' - Mmm, love me a good omelet seasoned with pepper spray.
- A cop in India beat himself up with a shoe - I got nothing.
- "When Radium was a Beauty Product - Leave it to Cory Doctorow.
- A teenager blames her DUI on Twilight - I think we can safely blame most things on Twlight
- Here is Avishai Cohen playing "Colors" - Avishai is one of my favorite musicians in the world. This track is one of hundreds.
And that's all I got! Chat away, and have a lovely evening.