Serious fighting game players demand high-quality controllers and Hori's got a reputation for making some of the best. The Japanese accessories company's just released a controller tied to Capcom's Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, with varieties for PS3 and Xbox 360. If you're in need of a new whuppin' stick or just want to dig on that artwork, head on over to the official Hori site.
I just finished customizing my TE.
• MvC TE
• Sanwa JLF stick, but old switches be gone, Optical switches in place (no stick clicky!)
• Seimitsu Smoke buttons and balltop (6x30mm, 2x24mm for LT/RT moved to the side, 6button is better than 8.)
• Toodles' TE Kitty board (if you look on the back, where there used to be the Back button, there's now a Cat-5 Neutrik jack.) to make it work on all systems (turbo button now also works as Select button).
• Art by me
• Art and plexi printed at cut at Tek-Innovations
• Custom feet
• Kid by Wife & I (he loves the MvC2 and 3)
Plays like a dream.