Happy Tuesday, Kotaku-eers. Welcome to another late-night open thread. I'm your friendly MC, Benekirk Humblethatch. Have you had a good start to your week? Are you as excited as I am that Justified's third season begins tonight?
You may be taking tomorrow off to boycott SOPA, but we'll still be here at Kotaku, reporting SOPA news and indeed, other news. Which means this open thread will still be here in a few hours, specially made just for you. So, dive in and tackle any of the following conversation-starters, or whatever else you'd like to gab about.
- Katniss Everdeen is real, and from Russia - Holy hell. Look out, President Snow! (Ahem. Yes, this is another reference to The Hunger Games.)
- One of the better Onion articles I've seen lately - Surprise, it's about Arby's.
- "Justified" is coming back for its third season - You guys, I really, really like this show.
- Here are PDF'd Storyboards for all of Akira - Very cool. Kanedaaa!
- "Netforce," a movie about the internet that doesn't understand the internet - This is old, but I just saw it. Also, it is hilariously dumb.
- Andrew Sullivan takes an interesting look at "Obama's Long Game" - He's optimistic about the President's chances.
- "10 Great Albums Recorded at Home" - Great list!
- Darth Vader as "Galaxy's #1 Father" - Spoilers!
And that's that. Have pleasant conversating.