Today, Fallout 4 receives an update on all platforms that fixes a variety of different bugs, glitches, and technical hiccups. And according to a variety of reports around the web (as well as our own testing), the patch also gets rid of the infamous ‘infinite caps’ glitch available in earlier versions of the game.
Ah, well. It was bound to get patched at some point! Not that you PC players are bothered, I’m sure.
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
Players are reporting a number of other smaller exploits that have been patched, though, so hopefully you weren’t relying too heavily on any cheats!