Located conveniently next to the Bank of Dalaran in World of Warcraft’s Legion expansion, Xur’ios stands ready to exchange your Curious Coins for rare recipes, weapons, mounts and more. Anyone need a Gjallar’s “Horn?”
It’s easy to forget that both Destiny, a game that’s part of this complete breakfast and World of Warcraft are ultimately Activision products. This is how they remind us. The Destiny crossover items were mined back in June and Xur’ios added last month, but he’s making the rounds today, so I thought I’d hop into the Legion beta and share.
According to Wowhead, Xur’ios carries a fixed set of crafting recipes, along with an item that randomly changes every day. Check out the list below. Some of them are quite familiar.
- Arcadian War Turtle - Cost: 150 Curious Coins
- Boon of the Nether - Cost: 50 Curious Coins
- Krota’s Shield - Cost: 50 Curious Coins
- Ingram’s Puzzle - Cost: 50 Curious Coins
- Gjallar’s “Horn” - Cost: 50 Curious Coins
- Mote of Light - Cost: FREE
- Dreamweavers Vendor List - Cost: 100g
- Court of Farondis Vendor List - Cost: 100g
- Highmountain Tribes Vendor List - Cost: 100g
- Wardens Vendor List - Cost: 100g
- Nightfallen Vendor List - Cost: 100g
- Valarjar Vendor List - Cost: 100g
World of Warcraft: Legion launches on August 30.