Today's the day gamers from across the country converge on Anaheim, California for GameStop's annual consumer gaming show. If you're not there, you can watch it here.
I don't blame you for not showing up. Unless you're in Anaheim, it's a pretty long way to go for a one day event. You should get enough of a taste from the main stage programming streaming live via Twitch that you won't miss spending $50 to walk around all day being asked if you'd like to preorder.
Here's what's going down today.
Wednesday, September 10 (All times Pacific)
- 11:00 a.m. – Welcome to GameStop EXPO!
- 11:15 a.m. – Interview with McFarlane Toys founder and Spawn artist Todd McFarlane
- 11:30 a.m. – St. Jude Play Live Championship
- 12:00 p.m. – Prima/Brady Games
- 12:15 p.m. – BDA Controllers
- 12:30 p.m. – Sony Computer Entertainment of America
- 1:00 p.m. – SEGA Sonic BOOM! (SEGA)
- 1:15 p.m. – Battlefield Hardline (EA)
- 1:30 p.m. – Saints Row (Deep Silver)
- 1:45 p.m. – Dead Island 2 (Deep Silver)
- 2:00 p.m. – Sony Computer Entertainment of America
- 2:30 p.m. – Microsoft Halo tournament finals
- 3:00 p.m. – PDP
- 3:15 p.m. – Little Orbit
- 3:45 p.m. – Natsume
- 4:00 p.m. – Nyco
- 4:15 p.m. – Capcom
- 5:00 p.m. – Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes (Disney Interactive)
- 5:15 p.m. – Final thoughts
And here's the stream.