Oh, Friday! We're so happy to see you. Let's put you to bed with a cup of warm conversation, maybe some laughter—but please, no tears—in tonight's open thread.
Actually, tears of laughter will suffice. If anyone has great comedy suggestions, particularly in the stand-up comedian sense, we're all ears. I'm a fan of the comedy stylings of Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, Chris Rock, Tim Heidecker and Neil Hamburger. Any suggestions? Any great up and coming comedians we should know about?
Well, have a good weekend ladies and gents. I'll leave you with these links. Ta!
- Louis CK asks Donald Rumsfield if he's a lizard - Specifically one from outer space who might eat mammals.
- Viggo Mortensen up for the role of General Zod? - In the Superman reboot, that is.
- Did you hear the one about the Congressman who went shopping for sex on Craigslist? - Cause shit just got really real.
- South Korea encouraging its northern neighbors to revolt - All the cool regime states are doing it!
- The Hangover II teaser - I can't imagine they'll recapture that magic, but I'm mostly worried about whatever location their in. Something seems... wrong.