Happy Thursday, Kotaku readers. We're almost done with this workweek, so let's celebrate how far we've come with some togetherness. I guess I'm saying... let us cling together. I really need to finish playing that game...
Anyway, I was thinking about my wrestling days, way back when. Both when I was still interested in professional wrestling, watching guys like Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Hacksaw Jim Dugan and Rowdy Roddy Piper beat each other up; and when I wrestled in middle and high school. Those were good times. Except for all those losses. And the time I had to wrestle a girl in my weight class. And those Saturday mornings I spent watching that awful WWF cartoon.
You want to talk about wrestling? (I know at least one of you does!) Have at it! If not, here's some other subjects.
- Stephen Colbert does his best Richard Branson - Oh, this is NSFW, btw.
- You see that new Thor trailer? - I think it looks fun. There also seems to be some conspicuous product placement in this trailer.
- Slate breaks down Jeopardy! - I miss watching that show. :(
- Did you see this Wolverine 2 trailer? - It's not official, obviously, but still neat.
- Chewbacca is coming to Clone Wars - Read on to see why Peter Mayhew is involved.